This Stony Brook Auction has so many Unique Finds! Everywhere we looked there was Antique & Vintage Advertising in the form of Tin Signs, Cabinets, Shelving and Cases for Products and Manufacturers from the past such as Vintage Comics, Medical Supplies, Sodas, Beers, Detergents, Varnishes, Paints and lots more. There are Items from the Early World’s Fairs in the ‘30s & ‘40s, and Sports Ephemera as well. There is also Art, Furniture and Jewelry as well. Items include:
- Antique and Vintage Advertising Signs and Displays for Businesses from Oil and Gas to Ice Cream and Vacuums
- Vintage Stony Brook Fire Department Helmet and Firefly – Dry Compound Fire Extinguisher
- Art -Paintings, Prints, Sculptural Pieces and more
- Dick Tracy Art
- Decanters & Bottles
- Cigar Storage and Pipe Racks
- Vanity Accessories and Perfume Bottles
- Vintage Toys
- Decorative Items Throughout, both Vintage & Antique
- Royal Dux Bohemia Figurines
- Vintage Washboards and Laundry
- Lanterns, Hurricane Lamps and Oil Lamps
- Stamps and Inkwells
- Blue Daum Modern Art Glass Bowl
- Military Prayer Books from WW1 and Military Photos
- Antique Matchstick Holders
- Candy Advertising for Baby Ruth, Wrigley’s Gum, Chiclets and more
- Barber Supplies including a Vintage Barber Chair
- Stereoscope, Bookends, Tuba
- Vintage Gumball Machines
- Fireplace Accessories
- Clocks, Mirrors and Lamps and Slag Glass Lamps
- Furniture – Dressers, Chairs, Cabinets, Occasional Furniture including John Widdicomb
- Vintage Italian Majolica Signed Centerpiece
- Art Nouveau Seth Thomas Clock
- Six Piece Lloyd Flanders Wicker Patio Set with Metal Table & Umbrella
- … much, much more
TO LEARN HOW TO BID click here
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate (You must click the Tax Exempt Button (located directly under the Upload Certificate Box) to receive the Tax Exempt Status!!) before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:00 PM. Each auction lot will close 50 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Please call 631.848.3038 to arrange Pick up Date and Time. Your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we have limited staff available to move and carry items for you. Large Gym Equipment will be disassembled by Buyer, NOT by Full of SurpriZes Estate, Tag Sales & Auctions. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have. Happy Bidding!