This home was built in 1929 and there were so many rooms inside rooms and passageways you can’t believe it! When viewing photos, please scroll all the way to the bottom! This photo array is Full of SurpriZes! Items include:
- Brueton Marble Round Table with Chrome Base + 6 Leather and Chrome Chairs
- Bernhardt Dining Table in Solid Mahogany +10 Chairs
- Antique Wood Grandfather Clock with Inlaid/Syria or Italy
- Assorted Antique Oils Paintings
- Lots of China and Assorted Decorative Items throughout
- Library Filled with Books.
- Sofa by Lewis Mittman
- Contemporary Oil Paintings
- Oversized Quality Bronze Sconces
- Assorted Hand Bags and Hats
- Women’s Shoes
- Lots of Costume Jewelry
- Gold Leaf Antique Mirror
- …and Others
- Pair of Herman Miller Side Chairs
- Rosewood Modern Desk
- The Garage is Absolutely Loaded! The Family is in the process of unpacking All the Furniture and Boxes Filled with Treasures
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:30 PM. Each auction lot will close 35 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Pick Up information will be provided to winners by email. Pickup times will be scheduled and your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we will not have staff available to move and carry items for you. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have.
This home is currently for sale. For information please contact: