Lots of Sterling, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Art Glass, Books, and Music, these are all items you will find in the Cultural Auction. There is also, Furniture, Exercise Equipment, Room Screen, and other Furnishings. Items include:
- 2 Sets of Sterling Silver Flatware – Reed & Barton Sterling Flatware – Service For 12, Includes Serving Utensils & Sterling Flatware Set with Box – Includes Serving Utensils
- Assorted Sterling Silver Items – Candlesticks, Bowls, Powder Jars, Pedestal Dish
- Art by – Carl Vente, Bi Wei, Gatjia Helgart Rothe, Alexander Dobblin, Joan Miro, Karl Bohme Munchen, J. Brosnahan and more
- Vintage Jydsk Telfefon Aktieselskab Telephone
- Vintage RCA Victor Tube Radio Standard Broadcast Short Wave
- Ansonia Metal Mantle Clock with A Bronze Colored Finish, Torch/Wreath Detail & Porcelain Face
- Quality Daum France Crystal Swan & Frosted Signed Lalique Bull On Stand
- Ship Models – “Sovereign Of The Seas 1637” Large British Handmade Wood Sail Ship Model & “HMS Endeavour 1768” Highly Detailed Handmade Wood Sail Ship Model Both with Amazing Detail Throughout
- Decorative Items by – Lenox, Orrefors, Waterford, Lladro, Lalique, Rosenthal, Kandori Gallery, Royal Worcester, Steuben, and Baccarat
- Dining Table & Chairs – Unique Dual Pedestal with Brass Feet, Mahogany Finish
- Asian Lacquered Dual Sided 4 Panel Screen with Embossed Character Detail
- Beautiful Signed Lalique France Tray with Frosted Rim Stunning Piece in Excellent Condition
- Electronics – Pioneer Receiver, Niles Amp, DenonSound Receiver and Surround Receiver, Russound Amplifier, Marantz Surround Receiver
- Assortment of Vinyl Record Albums and Books
- Assorted Chandeliers
- Collection Of Stunning Green Malachite – Small Octagonal Humidor, Tobacco Boxes, Signed Italian Ceramic Tray
- Vintage Liquor Tantalus Box with Key, Decanters & Glasses
- Vintage Style Chelsea House 3 Panel English Hunting Scene Screen
- Air Hockey and Ping Pong Tables
- Gym Equipment
TO LEARN HOW TO BID click here
Important: if you want tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate (You must click the Tax Exempt Button (located directly under the Upload Certificate Box) to receive the Tax Exempt Status!!) before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:00 PM. Each auction lot will close 30 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Please call 631.848.3038 to arrange Pick up Date and Time. The Pick Up Date for this Auction is currently scheduled for 10/23/21. Your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we have limited staff available to move and carry items for you. Large Gym Equipment will be disassembled by Buyer, NOT by Full of SurpriZes Estate, Tag Sales & Auctions. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have. Happy Bidding!