Great Gatsby style 11,000+ sq ft home located by the LI Sound. Beautiful, quality items for sale in this home.
Note: Limited Parking, Shuttle provided. Park by Fence on Ocean Ave on Fog Side of white line, between Eaton’s Neck & Locust Rd.
- Wood Vasarely Sculpture
- Dali Litho & Isamu Nogushi Signed Lamp
- Loads of Books
- Antique Sterling Flatware Set
- Brunswick Monarch Antique Pool Table
- Fabulous Stained Glass Hutch circa late 1800’s. Carved Door and Vibrant Glass
- Jamaican Plantation Bed circa 1800’s by Michael Connors
- Antique Andirons
- Art – including George Condo & Adolf Gottlieb
- Handmade Drums including Powwow Drum
- Antique and Modern Furniture
- Loads of Decorative
- Custom Guitars, Banjo
- Row Boat
- Wine cellar
- Storage Unit
- Kitchenware and much, much more
Click on image to enlarge and view photo gallery. You may scroll back and forth between photos by clicking on right or left edge of photo (arrow will appear).