This Muttontown Auction is a Treasure Trove of Beautiful, Quality Items. Take a look at the list below, and there’s lots more too! Items include:
- Art by – André Gisson, Diaz De La, A Abraham, Anton Pieck, Peggy Abrams, C Winterle Olson, Paul Huang, DJ Ramsey, Michael Honigsberg
- Fine and Quality Costume Jewelry – 18K, 14K, Sterling Silver, Erte Cuff and more
- Pair of Vintage Louis XV Style Carved Conversation Chairs in Medium Blue Velvet
- Maria Teresa Style Crystal Chandelier with 8 Arms/Lights
- 2 Custom Kindel Furniture Upholstered Loveseat in Cream & Pale Yellow Floral Damask
- Wool Hand Woven Aubusson Style Area Rug, Hand Woven 100% Silk Area Rug In Rich Soft Colors
- Vintage Red Embossed Leather Paneled Top Mahogany Executive Desk and other Desks
- Occasional Furniture – Upholstered Wing Chair, Burlwood Top Table
- Vintage Ornate French Regency Style Gilded Wall Mirror
- Gorgeous Silk Floral Arrangement Centerpiece – This one is a Real Beauty!
- Pair Of Niermann Weeks Regency Style Metal & Crystal 3 Arm Wall Sconces
- Niermann Weeks Regency Style Metal & Crystal 6 Arm Chandelier
- 2 Hand Crafted Art Glass Dishes With Hand Painted Mughal Scene And Gold Leaf Backs
- Henredon Collection Oversized Classic Roll Arm 3 Piece Deep Upholstered Sectional
- Quality Hekman Furniture Bridge/Chess Burl Wood Table With Caned Back Upholstered Arm Chairs
- Amazing Oversized Antique Hand Carved Wood Panel
- Custom Kindel Fine Furniture Floral Upholstered English Arm Loveseat
- Amazing Antique Asian Carved Decorative Panel With Inlay Jade & Cloisonn Characters
- Unique 4 Shelf Canoe Shaped Bookcase
- Quality Hooker Furniture 3 Piece Wood Entertainment Center
- Romantic Style Faux Finished Metal Canopy Bed Frame
- An Oversized Assortment of Legos in Organized Bins with Original Manuals & Sorting Bins
- Blue & White Fender Squire Strat Electric Guitar with Carrying Case, Fender Amp & DVD/Book
- Philip Engel Classic Roll Arm Brown Leather 3 Seat Sofa & Loveseat
- Portmeirion – The Botanical Garden – Service for 8+ and Assorted Completer & Serving Pieces
- Adjustable Ballet Dance Bar with Wood Bars and Chrome Base
TO LEARN HOW TO BID click here
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate (You must click the Tax Exempt Button (located directly under the Upload Certificate Box) to receive the Tax Exempt Status!!) before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:00 PM. Each auction lot will close 30 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Please call 516.315.3102 to arrange Pick up Date and Time. The Pick Up Date for this Auction is currently scheduled for 11/13/21. Your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we have limited staff available to move and carry items for you. Large Gym Equipment will be disassembled by Buyer, NOT by Full of SurpriZes Estate, Tag Sales & Auctions. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have. Happy Bidding!