This Laurel Hollow Auction is loaded with Paintings, Lithographs, Sculptures and more. There are quality Furnishings and Beautiful Rugs too! Items include:
- Art – Peter Max, H.W. Kurlander, Rick Mundy, Dorothy Skeados Ganek, Le Kinff, Chester Fields, Doni Kendig, André Previn, Tarkay, Susan Pear Meisel, Suzy Aalund, Gail Bruce, Marlene Healey, Marcoux
- Furniture by Marge Carson – Chairs & Sofa
- Occasional Tables, Cabinets & Chairs
- Mirrors & Lighting
- Rugs – Silk, Wool, Handmade and more
- Dining Room Set with 8 Chairs
- Maitland Smith Mahogany, Leather Top Partners Desk
- Cartoon Cells/Art of Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Yosemite Sam, Bugs Bunny and more
TO LEARN HOW TO BID click here
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate (You must click the Tax Exempt Button (located directly under the Upload Certificate Box) to receive the Tax Exempt Status!!) before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:00 PM. Each auction lot will close 50 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Please call 631.848.3038 to arrange Pick up Date and Time. Your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we have limited staff available to move and carry items for you. Large Gym Equipment will be disassembled by Buyer, NOT by Full of SurpriZes Estate, Tag Sales & Auctions. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have. Happy Bidding!