This Auction holds so many Interesting and Varied Items. From Antique Asian Style Chairs to 1925 Pre-War Lionel Electric Tin Train Set, to China to Power Tools, it’s all here. Take a look at the Bullet List Below and see what we mean! Items include:
- Exquisite Gilded Chavignol Rococco Console with Grey Marble Stone Top
- Custom Sofas with Red & Gold Tone Stitched Fabric & Decorative Pillows
- Jewelry and we mean LOADS of jewelry
- Set Of 8 Sterling .800 Plates
- Art – Boris OKlein, Anne Embree, Fazzino, Chanel +++
- Vintage Occasional Tables & Chairs
- Vintage Painted Cabinet with A Crackle Finish
- Pair of 5Ft Tall Brass Candlesticks
- Moroccan Style Leather Accent Pouf and Others
- Designer Handbags
- China Sets – Lenox
- The Arch, Amazing Large Hand-Crafted Wood Sculpture on Pedestal by Artist Po Shun Leong
- 1925 Pre-War Electric Tin Train Set Lionel Electric Train Set with Box
- Norfolk Island Pine Large Polished Burlwood Vase
- Antique Rustic Farmhouse Pine Wood Cabinets Circa 1830s
- Decorative Items/Serving Pieces by Murano and More
- Set Of 3 Italian Made Stools with Nail Head Detail
- Lots of Rooster Art
- Blue & White Decorative Serving Pieces
- Bernadotte Fine Bone Porcelain China Made in The Czech Republic
- Rare Charles Fazzino “Money Makes The World Go Round” 1994 165/450 Signed
- Slag Glass Window Art
- Tiffany Golf Ball Paperweight
- Signed Leroy Neiman Baseball Print 96
- Quality Rugs
- Vintage Burlwood Demilune Nightstand/ Cabinet
- Collection Of Wizard of Oz Dolls by Madame Alexander
- Dean Acoustic Guitar
- Antique Painted Wood Chest on A Stand with Asian Characters and Detail
- Antique Hand Painted Wardrobe/Linen Cabinet
- Vetro Artistico Murano Glass Sculpture Large Piece Signed by The Artist
- Highly Carved Wood Chest with Amazing Detailing
- Ethan Allen Round Farm Style Dining Table Opens to An Oval
- Tools! Tools! Tools! – Hand Tools & Power Tools – Delta Drill Press, Makita 10” Dia. Blade Chop Saw
- So much more …..
TO LEARN HOW TO BID click here
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate (You must click the Tax Exempt Button (located directly under the Upload Certificate Box) to receive the Tax Exempt Status!!) before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:00 PM. Each auction lot will close 30 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Please call 516.315.3102 to arrange Pick up Date and Time. The Pick Up Date for this Auction is currently scheduled for 6/12 & 6/14/22. Your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we have limited staff available to move and carry items for you. Large Gym Equipment will be disassembled by Buyer, NOT by Full of SurpriZes Estate, Tag Sales & Auctions. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have. Happy Bidding!