This Auction is Filled with Antiques, Decorative Pieces, Art, Furnishings and more. Items include:
- Beautiful Vintage Brass Vases
- Soapstone Sculpture/Brush Pot Vase
- Beautiful Fine Porcelains Throughout
- Quality Decorative Items & Serving Pieces – Decanters, Urs, Centerpieces, Art Glass, Cloisonne, Swarovski, and much more
- Art – Paintings, Prints, Posters, Lithographs, Signed Art, Sculptures, Silk Embroidery and more
- Lazy Boy Contemporary Sofas
- Floor Lamps & Table Lamps in a Variety of Styles
- Clocks & Mirrors Including Hollywood Regency Style Mirror
- Assortment of Foo Dogs
- Baker Side Tables
- Figurines & Statuary – Lladro & NAO
- Pair of Lazy Boy Wing Chair Recliners
- Mission Style Entertainment Center with Built-In Electric Fireplace
- Mission Style Display Cabinets
- Handmade Rugs
- 4 Ballon Back Side Chairs/Dining Chairs with Blue Upholstery
- Beautiful Chinoiserie Style Painted Display Cabinet
- Gorgeous Royal Copenhagen Blue Flowers Braided Dinnerware
- French Provincial Style Dining Table & 6 Chairs
- Very Nice Emerald Green Sleeper Sofa By Norwalk Furniture
- Ergo-Human Swivel Office Chairs
- Books & Electronics
- Lady’s Vanity
- Bedroom Furnishings – Dressers & Nightstands
- Vintage Wing Chair Recliners in Blue Upholstery
TO LEARN HOW TO BID click here
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate (You must click the Tax Exempt Button (located directly under the Upload Certificate Box) to receive the Tax Exempt Status!!) before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:00 PM. Each auction lot will close 30 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: PLEASE PARK YOUR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT AND WALK OVER TO THE BUILDING. DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING AND DO NOT DRIVE YOUR CAR UP TO THE BUILDING. CALL US AND WE WILL COME DOWN WITH YOUR ITEMS, ONLY SMALL ITEMS WILL GO THROUGH THE LOBBY, LARGER ITEMS, WHICH INCLUDES FURNITURE AND ARTWORK, MUST GO THROUGH THE LOADING DOCK WHICH IS IN THE BACK OF THE BUILDING. WE WILL DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU WHEN WE SET UP YOUR PICK UP APPT.
Please note: Please call 516.315.3102 to arrange Pick up Date and Time. The Pick Up Date for this Auction is currently scheduled for 2/28/22. Your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we have limited staff available to move and carry items for you. Large Gym Equipment will be disassembled by Buyer, NOT by Full of SurpriZes Estate, Tag Sales & Auctions. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have. Happy Bidding!