To learn how to bid click here
Elegant Furnishings, and some Eclectic too. Quality, Attractive Decorative Pieces, Sterling Tea Services and more. This is what we have in store for you in our East Hills Auction. Other items include:
- 2 Sterling Silver Tea Sets
- Sterling Flatware for 24
- Tiffany Sterling Punch Bowl and Other Pieces
- Assorted Other Sterling Pieces
- Stained Glass Antique Lamp
- Antique Marble Pedestals
- Beautiful Antique Marble Lamp Nouveau
- Modern Lite Cream Curved Sectional
- Modern Peach Sofa
- Kitchen Table and Chairs with Modern Chairs and Matisse Inspired Dancers Around Base
- Baccarat, Wedgwood, Schumann, Capodimonte, Limoges
- Bronze Figurines
- Dining Room Table and 6 Chairs and Breakfront
- Bohemian Glass and Cobalt Blue Glass and Cloisonne
- WW2 Book Collection
- Large Antique Brass Center Piece for Table
- Modern Bedroom Set
- French Night Tables
- Partners Desk
- Rosenthal China
- Perfume Bottles
- Limoges Boxes
- Antique Decorative Items & Delft
- Pair of Heavy Rosewood Side Chairs with Mother of Pearl Inlay
- Beautiful Antique Oversized Persian Carpet
- Large Hand Painted Vintage Japanese Vase
- AUCTION WINNERS PICKUP ON SAT & SUN FROM 9-3:00 PM
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate (You must click the Tax Exempt Button (located directly under the Upload Certificate Box) to receive the Tax Exempt Status!!) before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:30 PM. Each auction lot will close 50 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Pick Up information will be provided to winners by email. Please call 516.315.3102 to arrange Pick up Date and Time. Your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we will not have staff available to move and carry items for you. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have.