To learn how to bid click here
We have a fine collection of items for this auction. Items include:
- Sterling Silver Flatware By Lunt, Eloquence Pattern service for 12+ assorted serving pieces.
- 14k and Sterling Jewelry
- Fine Art and Prints Include Oils, Watercolors, Outsider Art, Maritime, Lithos and Prints.
- Several Collectible Books
- Perfume Bottles
- Gold leaf Mirror
- Toro Power-Max Snowblower 828
- Wedgwood Fine China, Over The Top: Service For 12 Plus Serving Pieces
- Large Roseville Blue Magnolia and Foxhlove Vases
- Decorative Items
- Mission Stained Glass Lamp
- Assorted Pottery Including Antique Pottery Jugs and Jars.
- Art Glass
- Vintage Mah-Jong Set
Important: if you want a tax exempt status you must input your tax exempt information and certificate before bidding! (or for new bidders when you set up your account.)
Please be aware many times there are multiple photos for each lot. Just click on the cover photo to open the file and see all the available photos and pertinent condition information.
The auction begins to close at 8:30 PM. Each auction lot will close 35 seconds apart which extends the auction ending for at least an hour and a half. If people are actively bidding on an item then that item will extend an extra five minutes. Please keep that in mind as you plan to bid.
Please note: Pick Up will be on Saturday, May 16th from 10:00 -3:00 p.m. Pickup times will be scheduled and your items will be placed outside, assuring social distancing. Keeping this in mind, we will not have staff available to move and carry items for you. Please bring bags, packing paper, blankets, hand trucks or dolly.
Payments by credit card only thru the Auction Ninja website. Please read directions on the Auction Ninja website carefully.
An email will be sent out to winning bidders with address information for Pick Up.
Lastly, for new Bidders, please go to the Auction Ninja website and read the terms of service. That will enable you to have a good bidding experience and answer many questions you may have.